I seem to have spent much of this month swearing at inanimate objects, so there hasn't been much time for anything else, other than being at the dentist, I think I live there now.
No books to report this month, I am part way through three, but at night time I just want to go to bed, and during the daytime I am too enraged by the real world to add the lives of fictional entities too.
Ate - nothing special, I didn't try out any new recipes this month, although a cafe managed to read my mind and create my perfect pudding - apple and blackberry crumble with lavender ice cream.
Bought - incredibly clean teeth, some shelves that don't fit my desk and a new pan.
Did, the above plus a trip to Swansea to watch bottom of the table Burnley get trounced yet again. I also went to Whitehaven, home of the delicious crumble. I had a delightful time and didn't complain once.
Goodbye September, not a personal highlight, but the colours were pretty.





Comments
Post a Comment
Each to their own goes without saying.