Influenced

I'm not much of a trend follower, although I do like to be aware of trends for charity shop window dressing purposes. This morning I saw a clothing hack that I was actually convinced to try. 

I have an old and well worn sweatshirt that had been relegated to round the house wear, because the cuffs were really tight, so it wasn't even great for round the house because I couldn't push my sleeves up to do the washing up or anything fun like that. So it got the chop. 


Chopped a bit off the sleeves, removed the band at the bottom, then a bit more so it was more of a long crop, if there is such a thing. I didn't remove the neck band, purely because I don't like a wide neck on myself, makes me look like a Cluedo character. 

Look at that natural pose!

Thinking about what I've done. 

I think I'll wear to go to the town later, see if I get arrested by the fashion police.



 

Comments