You Want It All, But You Can't Have It

 A short while ago I saw myself in profile, it wasn't the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. 

So instead of coasting I'm working my way through Epic by Caroline Girvan - they're no commentary workouts, which is one of the very best things about them.

Day one was interesting, I realised the reason I don't like lower body workouts was not the wobbly leg aftermath, but because my stability is pretty poor, so I wobble about a lot throughout. It's not my strength that's the issue, it's the very basics of my form, so that's good to know. There's a big difference between not liking something and not being good at it. 

I'm still adding new recipes each month, although that has fallen off a cliff a little bit during the heatwaves. Despite that I picked up three recipe books for 50p each on Friday. 




I'm not a Slimming World person, I'm not really aiming to lose weight, just to be slightly firmer, like my favourite tofu.


Comments

  1. I can relate to the profile thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Snazzy is the word! It's impossible to imagine why such a tasteful item would be reduced to four quid in the sale.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Each to their own goes without saying.