I'm currently making the effort to not describe myself as "tired" or "fine" when talking about how I am. I am both tired and fine, but I can't have that as my whole personality. Maybe it's time to taking up drinking matcha or something.
Speaking of which, I've been spending time with some young people recently, none of them seem to understand hot drinks, all drinks are cold - preferably iced. I mean, when I'm at the charity shop my tea is often left for so long it's cold by the time I get to it, not sure that gives me the same aura though.*
*I am not ridiculing young people, just commenting on the fashion.
My daughter is into iced chai lattes at the moment, so I can relate. I'd like to reinvent myself, but I think I might be too far gone.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean! I love a reinvention, but you know it's hot and I'm a bit tired, maybe I just want a biscuit instead.
Delete