Small Things

a small courgette next to a tea spoon
teaspoon for scale

 Some people love small versions of everyday things, I am one of them. 

I almost took leave of my senses when adding stuff to the online shopping basket thins week when I saw baby courgettes. Tempted though I was I just couldn't bring myself to pay for them. So imagine my delight when my boring courgettes turned up and they are teeny tiny. 

It's not a pathetic middle aged thing to get excited about, I'm romanticising my life.

Comments

  1. Give me a small courgette as opposed to a marrow anyday. I never did know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something very old school about a marrow imo.

      Delete
  2. They are yummy when small! I agree about marrows being old school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I'm far more excited to cook with the small ones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Each to their own goes without saying.