I'm just back from a couple of humid days in Glasgow. A lot of people say the best thing about getting home is their own bed, for me it's not having to wear shoes all the time.
I opted for a World Cup themed Empire Biscuit as part of our sweet treat tour of the city. The main reason for the visit was a trip to Barrowlands to see The B52s, but it was also the Glasgow International Festival, so there was a fair bit of art on the menu.
I keep waking up in the middle of the night with "death feeling" so I'm trying to get some life into my days. Having said that, I am still a bit too excited to get some new blinds fitted on Friday so we can move back into the main bedroom. It's all different levels isn't it. Heading off to The Piece Hall, Halifax later to see Belle and Sebastian & St Etienne, should be another good one, even though I will be wearing shoes.


Comments
Post a Comment
Each to their own goes without saying.