Give It Time on May 31, 2026 Still dangling out of the window, but seeing things differently. Comments johnnyjumpsup31 May 2026 at 13:59Your garden is looking amazing. Love the planting.ReplyDeleteRepliesthrift deluxe1 June 2026 at 09:53Thank you, it is starting to look just as I imagined it.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJules31 May 2026 at 16:55Fabulous! And it's so wonderful to have you back. XxReplyDeleteRepliesthrift deluxe1 June 2026 at 09:54Thanks Jules. A totally unplanned return, but here I am.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymous31 May 2026 at 18:28Your garden looks so lovely! Glad to see you here again, I check from time to time :) ReplyDeleteRepliesthrift deluxe1 June 2026 at 09:55Thank you. It feels like a good time to come back, thanks for reading. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyDebbie in London31 May 2026 at 18:29Your garden looks lovely! Glad to see you here again. ReplyDeleteRepliesthrift deluxe1 June 2026 at 09:56Thank you, it's nice to be here!DeleteRepliesReplyReplySAM1 June 2026 at 16:34How relaxing and serene. I need to take notes.ReplyDeleteRepliesthrift deluxe3 June 2026 at 08:33Thank you, it's a very calming space. Honestly, I owe much of it to YouTube.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Each to their own goes without saying.
Your garden is looking amazing. Love the planting.
ReplyDeleteThank you, it is starting to look just as I imagined it.
DeleteFabulous! And it's so wonderful to have you back. Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Jules. A totally unplanned return, but here I am.
DeleteYour garden looks so lovely! Glad to see you here again, I check from time to time :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. It feels like a good time to come back, thanks for reading.
DeleteYour garden looks lovely! Glad to see you here again.
ReplyDeleteThank you, it's nice to be here!
DeleteHow relaxing and serene. I need to take notes.
ReplyDeleteThank you, it's a very calming space. Honestly, I owe much of it to YouTube.
Delete