I went for dark reds and black, as a nice contrast to the white and silver of the week before. Derek, our male model, was also brought into action for the first time in a while.
We are really low on bric a brac at the moment - we're relying a little bit on people having a pre-New Year sort out and donating lots of unwanted Christmas presents and other unused items to fill the shelves. So I only used one set of display cubes this time.
The colour scheme came from the amount of red vases we had on the shelves, I assume someone must have had a change of colour scheme.
The best thing about the window are some things that nearly went away the last time the manager had a sort out, so I was delighted they were still available when I came to do the window.
Some glass balloons! I don't think the manager really liked them, but he admitted they added a nice bit of colour to the display. He's starting to have some strong views on the window so whether he's planning to change what happens there and move me on to something else I don't know.
Aren't they cute! When the sun shone they cast a beautiful light into the main area of the shop too. It was a hard window to do as we're so low on stock, but I was quite pleased with the outcome.