Monday, 19 June 2017

In The Morning

We ate our breakfast outside today, something we never do. Other than the sound of the bees and birds it was silent, there was no-one else around, a good start to a Monday - especially when it's yet another one of those days where the news is not enjoyable viewing. 

photo by Dan, wow his phone has a better camera than mine!
I bought a circle scarf from the charity shop the other day, it was going to go into the rags and I wanted it to chop up and add to my stitching, but this morning I noticed that it's actually a Gap scarf, still with the tag on, so if anyone would like it then I'm happy to pass it on, if not I'll chop it up. 


10 comments:

  1. I love breakfast outside, the perfect way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only time it's really quiet, very enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. A lovely way to start the day but I find the trouble with eating breakfast in the garden is then I never want to leave. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat. We rarely think to eat outside. Your garden's looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's starting to come together. I never think to eat outside but Dan suggested it and it was an excellent idea.

      Delete
  4. Your back yard is beautiful. I love having my morning coffee outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it sets you up for the day doesn't it.

      Delete
  5. A beautiful place to sit and have breakfast.

    ReplyDelete