Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Can There Be Any More Cupboards To Poke In?

One of the many good things about rainy days is that procrastination tends to stop. The other day I dealt with my wardrobe, it's a built in cupboard, but it's very narrow do there's not much floor space, however I do use that space 


Not a pretty sight. I need to get things off the floor. I did this in a very complex and sophisticated way. 


Hi-tech, perfectly executed hook hanging! Put all the scarves, belts, purses and other things that usually live on the floor into a bag (the bag was also on the floor) and hang it up. Sometimes I scare myself with my genius. 


Doing this freed up space for my hair dryer, which freed up the shelf on my little weird unit thing in front of the mirror, I'm not quite sure why that pleases me so much, but there you go!

12 comments:

  1. I need to have a good sort out, as you say this rainy weather is perfect to tackled the cupboards of shame, we all have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to just get stuck into a task like this from time to time. It only took me about 10 minutes, including finding the hook!

      Delete
  2. I am in the process of making a couple of bags to hide some clutter, such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the smallest tweaks make life so much easier and run so much smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love having a good sort out - I always find something I had forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - your blog looks different again - I shall miss the orange background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to re-orange but I changed the template after receiving feedback from a couple of people that there was no previous/next button and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to add one to the other template. I don't like this one as much but it works a little better.

      Delete
  6. I love a really good tidy. I sometimes just go and look in a cupboard that I have tidied and it it gives me a real sense of calm. Some one would have a really good time shrinking my head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're not the only one, I do that too.

      Delete