Skip to main content

Orange Orange

After a weekend of celebrating, and four types of cake I had to attend to the fridge last night. Things were softening in there and they had to be eaten! There were also two small wraps left from having enchiladas on Friday and I'd forgotten to put them in the freezer.


Obviously chilli had to happen, we only eat it about eight times a month after all. It's a bit gloomy in my kitchen as we have no overhead light. 


I cut the wraps up, pushed the bits into a tin and cooked for a couple of minutes, filled them with chilli and enjoyed them very much!


Even though I had promised myself that it would be total focus on my quilt for the next little while, I bought some fabric from Snygg in Stockport on Sunday and some of the scrap pack is just asking to be made into cushions for the armchairs.


I can't have too much orange!

Comments

  1. we have orange in our lounge. a friend commented that it must have been all the terracotta around in the 90's influencing me! Your dinner looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      :) Orange is one of the main colours in our house, and it's nothing to do with the 90's (thankfully).

      Delete
  2. Love the fabric, its screaming cushion to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing the cushions. Did you buy any other fabric? Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Of course I did. If the sun ever comes out I'll take a picture.

      Delete
  4. Nothing wrong with an extra chilli night, I have almost worked through the veg drawer tonight's offering is a big stir fry with a slosh of fig balsamic to liven it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute and clever to serve chili in the
    "little bowls"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I cut them a bit on the small side but they worked well, even the ones I made by layering all the little leftover trimmings.

      Delete
  6. Love the fabric. I bought 2 pairs of orange and brown bark loth curtains at a carbooot last summer. They are destined for the kitchen when I get round to altering them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have orange and brown barkcloth curtains in Dan's dressing room, I love them.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, I've not started the cushions yet, but it will be soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment