Skip to main content

Summer Days

I needed to go to the library today, so I went via the beach., it was just like summer.

It was frosty on the dunes


The sun was bright, it shone in my eyes the whole way. Although I was able to see the team of Nordic walkers, and many people with dogs. I think I was the only person on my own. 


See what I mean? Right in my eyes! I walked out the the remains of the old pier, I had to take off my coat, cardi and scarf by this time, I was boiling!


And I love how tall I looked


The town was gearing up for the festive lights switch on this weekend, the gardens were being primped, decorations were going up in the square and it looks like we're getting a new bit of street art. Very much a work in progress but I'll nip back next week to see the design. We're getting a nice selection of art in the back streets now, a nice change from our traditional feel. 

Comments

  1. Wonderful stroll. Very bracing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful, looks like another nice day today too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day. Our lights are been switched on this evening, so I am hoping it stays dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the lights switch on.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely walk 🙂. Equally warm in the sun here today and I had to strip off a couple of layers whilst working outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to just get out there, no strong breeze, no rain, just a gorgeous day.

      Delete
  4. We are dark and cloudy here on the prairies of Canada. However we have no snow, and the temperatures are holding. I will take it just to make our winter shorter.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that the weather stays as it is for a while.

      Delete
  5. How lovely to walk along the beach to the library :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, so many people (including myself) don't make it to the beach all that often, it always gives me a boost when I take my time and don't just rush from place to place.

      Delete
  6. I'd love a beach walk in a sunny fall day. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would enjoy a stroll with you!

      Delete
  7. I think I almost prefer the beach at this time of year rather than in the summer.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly ever go to the beach in the summer - I prefer long walks in the off-season. Your beach is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment