Saturday, 29 October 2016

White (and orange) Month

Sadie invited everyone to join in with her annual "White Month" in November, I am very excited to do so. It's a month to find some peace and calm, to be kind to yourself, maybe a time to sort out a few things in the house, and maybe a time to have a small pause before December arrives with all that it brings. 

Sounds nice doesn't it, even if it's only a couple of things throughout the month, a few seconds taking a deep breath at the back door or something like that, just a bit of time to get back to reality, rather than just going with the flow or being swept along. My white will always be holding hands with orange, they're the colours of home. 

I am itching to start, and by start I mean put a box on the floor and drag my arm over all the flat surfaces to clear them off!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab idea. Just what I need after a very hectic October and before what will no doubt be a very hectic December. I'll do my best to join in, starting today by going back to the gym after a couple of weeks absence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here!

      I think it would be great for you. You just can't read Sadie's blog without wanting a little more sparkle in your life!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to me x We all need this in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, and November is such a great time to start.

      Delete
  3. It's such a lovely idea isn't it? I'll definitely be joining in. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous idea, so nice to embrace it.

      Delete
  4. You prompted a post for me. November is a great month to do down time, recharge and declutter before December starts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic, I'll nip over for a read later today.

      Delete