Thursday, 29 September 2016

One In - One Out

So the cake stand had indeed been sold by the time I got to the shop yesterday. 

Right at the end of the day I did see something that caught my eye, and it was something on my shopping list. Just for the record the only things left on my shopping list are a warm coat/jacket, maybe a handbag, and a bra or two. 

I bought this jacket for a stag party I went to a couple of years ago and I loved it. I've worn it many many times, but when I wore it last week I just felt a bit something. What I said I couldn't think of a word to describe it Dan helpfully chipped in (a bit too quickly) "BOXY". Boxy it is then.


I replaced it for the sum of £2.99 with this little number



It's very glittery


Just the ticket, and the spare button is still there on the inside. Very happy. So I've started a new donation bag with one black and white jacket. This purchase also represents the first item in my spending diary. 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and a bit of sparkle perfect, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ideal for me for when I want a bit of something special.

      Delete
  2. I love it now my wishlist is down to just a couple of items. It is so liberating, as it frees up the budget in order to save or just be a little more sponaneous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to buy the other things on my list very soon so I don't have to even think about shopping for clothes again. Dan has quite a list, but that's because he's been putting things off.

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of it, a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty jacket, and the price is perfect.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price certainly added to the attractiveness!

      Delete
  5. The new jacket is lovely such a gorgeous colour.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a colour I don't wear often, but it suits my colouring.

      Delete
  6. Crimpelene! I bet it was part of a set, along with a dress. It's really lovely and such a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, according to the lad that does the steaming it was part of a set but no-one seemed to know what happened to the dress.

      Delete
  7. I love that blue. I read your post just after using some blue woollen fabric the same shade to make two cushion covers. It must be the in colour! Blessings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely coincidence, must be the day for it!

      Delete