Skip to main content

Hunt The Pic - The Last Few

Firstly, thank you to everyone for your comments yesterday, much appreciated, for anyone struggling with their stuff there are loads of resources online, both for dealing with the stuff itself and for the mental side of things - don't be afraid to ask for help if it's really that bad - mine was keep the blinds shut and don't open the door bad at times, but there are formal and informal resources open to you. 

I can report that I didn't really have to do anything in the kitchen, I just wiped the shelves and put things back as they were. 

Back to the pictures - 

Smell/Aroma




Tune/Song


Ok, so that's a bit of a stretch!

Possession



A huge thank you to the wonderful Mum for setting this up, it was great fun and I really enjoyed looking through my old pictures and seeing what everyone else came up with. 

Comments

  1. Love the tune picture..... Not really a stretch as you do "tune" up your sewing machine.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed your contributions. Thank you once again. I can smell the promenade just looking at your picture!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment