Skip to main content

Hunt The Pic - Day Two

I had such fun choosing pictures for yesterday's hunt I decided to do another one today. I can't imagine this will be as awe-inspiring or magical though. 

Glance


it was really cold!

A picture of me looking very serious at Tate Liverpool a few years ago. I think it must be just less than three years ago as my niece was a fairly recent arrival.

Visitors were encouraged to stitch onto a huge piece of gold fabric, so I did! I must have been thinking of her at the time as I added the words tiny thing.

Comments

  1. You look very serious! What a lovely way to mark the arrival of your niece!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a tough decision choosing from all those coloured threads!

      Delete
  2. I think I see a bit of 'passion', 'thought' and 'inspiration' in this image with a 'comforting' thought for your niece as you 'arranged' your stitches!!!!! What a 'sight' it must have been with all the contributions together. I'll stop now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun thing to do hunt the picture. I had a look through some of my old photos with my husband yesterday we had great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely to look back on all these pictures.

      Delete
  4. That's a lovely photo of you. now I know what you look like.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my hair is longer now, but the rest is pretty much the same!

      Delete

Post a Comment