Dan has been after something to keep his headphones in as the cord is always getting tangled up in the drawer, so yesterday while I was waiting for the gymnastics to start I made a pouch for him.
I think I mentioned the other day that I had done a bit of chucking out when I sorted my new drawers, one item into the rag bag was a pair or pyjama bottoms, so I used them. I just cut the legs off tucked the top bit into the bottom bit for double thickness. I folded over the hem to make a neater top, so the bottom of the leg is the top of the pouch, and stitched the bottom closed. I did it by hand but it's still pretty strong, here's Dan holding it up, filled with two 1kg bags of flour as a test
I added a couple of buttons just for the sake of decoration
And there it is, a ten minute, no skill, jim-jam headphone pouch! We didn't really need it but it will be useful.
I made another pouch with the other leg, and the left over pieces of fabric are in with the cleaning rags.