Skip to main content

Headphone Holder

Dan has been after something to keep his headphones in as the cord is always getting tangled up in the drawer, so yesterday while I was waiting for the gymnastics to start I made a pouch for him.

I think I mentioned the other day that I had done a bit of chucking out when I sorted my new drawers, one item into the rag bag was a pair or pyjama bottoms, so I used them. I just cut the legs off tucked the top bit into the bottom bit for double thickness. I folded over the hem to make a neater top, so the bottom of the leg is the top of the pouch, and stitched the bottom closed. I did it by hand but it's still pretty strong, here's Dan holding it up, filled with two 1kg bags of flour as a test



I added a couple of buttons just for the sake of decoration


And there it is, a ten minute, no skill, jim-jam headphone pouch! We didn't really need it but it will be useful. 

I made another pouch with the other leg, and the left over pieces of fabric are in with the cleaning rags. 



Comments

  1. Great make, I love that you recycled the fabric. I am making some rag dolls at the moments from scraps from the rag bag, all they are costing is the stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the idea of the rag dolls.

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I am so sorry I have not been around recently. I've actually been on a cruise for almost 2 weeks and before I was in France for a week! I do apologise for the lack of blog presence and comments. I do hope you are well!
    That is a brilliant use of a pair of old pjs- they look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kezzie, hope you've enjoyed your time away.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a nice little thing to do on a quiet Sunday.

      Delete
  4. That is such a clever idea - I love the tartan too.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great and a terrific recycling of old pjs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment