I mentioned yesterday that I picked up a piece of fabric for 49p from a charity shop with nothing in mind. After messing about with the stones in the garden an idea came to me.
This is one of the seat pads we used to have in the dining area in the days when the white rabbit could get onto the chairs, it has been rabbited! I kept the pads for use in the garden. I was going to make a whole new cover for the pad at first but then when I realised I was feeling lazy I decided just to make a patch, a no-sew one at that.
I already had some wundaweb type stuff from something or other so I just cut out a shape, enough to cover the damage, pressed a small hem then this morning I set to work. I cut the shapes last night so all I had to do today was get the iron out.
By the time I got outside it was chucking it down with rain, but I had to see what they looked like!
Vibrant! Just the way I like things.