Skip to main content

Pudding Boost!



I was so busy thinking about vegetables when I wrote the menu plan I totally overlooked some other things in the fridge. I was having a daydream at the charity shop yesterday when I remembered I had bought three V-pud from the market at the start of the month. So along with our quinoa one pot thing I could serve the mushroom stuffed with v-pud and topped with breadcrumbs. What a boost, especially for Dan who got soaked on the way home from work.

I cooked plenty of quinoa so I could enjoy a big bowl of it this lunchtime too. 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was delicious, a very ice way to use things up.

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with quinoa at the minute - it's so good.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so easy isn't it, chuck a few bits in with it and there you go!

      Delete
  3. I have to say I keep trying it, but me and the quinoa just don't get along. It has a taste that I just can't enjoy. Sigh. Wish I felt the same about chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly eat it because it's good for me!

      Delete

Post a Comment