Skip to main content

On The Beach


I decided to vary my walk to the charity shop yesterday and went straight down the road and onto the beach vis the dunes, instead of walking through the town. There are lots of flowers, bees and butterflies on the dunes at the minute, with the promise of more to come. This gorgeous one really jumped out at me. 

Another sunny day meant a day full of happy customers, including me who splurged yet again on a dress and two cardigans. They're hanging out to dry at the minute so I'll take a proper picture at some point when I wear them. The dress is another skater style, BNWT, original price £39.99, shop price £7.99. Here's a sneak preview. 


I used contactless payment for the first time which of course was very exciting! If Father doesn't say it looks like a curtain then hats will be eaten.  

Forgot to say at the end of last month that another £8 went into savings as the window cleaner didn't come.

Comments

  1. Lovely fabric for your dress. I look forward to seeing a full picture of it. That poppy on the dunes is gorgeous, I don't blame you for taking a detour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to do it more often, as long as I remember to shake off the sand before I get to the shop!

      Delete
  2. I have just come back from a walk along the beach and the dunes, it really is picture perfect at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty flower!! It must be lovely living so close to the sea.

    Looking forward to the big reveal.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is lovely to be near the sea, it's something I'd always wanted to do.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only person with clothes which resemble curtain material. How lovely to see flowers growing on the dunes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different plants growing there, I'll snap more as I see them.

      Delete
  5. The CS doesn't pay me to work there, I pay them as I keep coming home with goodies. Glorious day today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pattern on the dress- I like charity shop bargains like that! Ha, what type of hat would you eat? Straw, felt,velvet?
    The flower is gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment