Skip to main content

Let's Play!

We went on location for the tinned food count this time round, OK we didn't go very far but we made the effort! Mum suggested she might like to play so I am sharing the next foodstuff for the tinned food count! Jump in if you like, it's just for fun - how many individual fruits do you think are in the tin and how much juice? 


Here's half of me, I don't know how Dan missed the other half, I'm standing on the Comedy Carpet in front of Blackpool Tower! The other people are cheerleaders rehearsing for a competition. Today's foodstuff is 


Lychees in light syrup! Hopefully a little easier to count than aduki beans. 

Also, does anyone have any good serving suggestions? I'd love to hear your ideas. I have never bought lychees before, I had a really nice drink last year when we were in Coventry, so I know I like the flavour. 

Comments

  1. I love lychees just as they are. Now we know what half of you looks like.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the rest of me will feature in the next picture!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is fun. Can I guess 17 pieces of fruit and 130ml of syrup please? I have never eaten one of those before so I can't suggest how to use them. The comedy carpet is great isn't it? I have a photo of it on my wall. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noted your guess, I'm doing the drain now so I'll let you know tomorrow how close you are!

      I love the comedy carpet, there's always at least one person on it whenever I go past.

      Delete
  3. I like lychees, but my daughter loves loves. I'm always buying tins for her. I do buy fresh ones too sometimes when they are in season. She just eats them with other fruit or a bit of ice cream. I would guess that there may be 35 in a tin. Definitely easier to count than beans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your guess, results tomorrow! They are certainly easier to count than beans! Someone suggested I should count lentils - even I don't have that much time on my hands :D

      I think we might make some more banana ice cream and try them with that.

      Delete
  4. Our local Thai restaurant serves lychees with vanilla ice cream as a dessert! I love them.I will guess - 12 lychees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like ice cream is the right option, thanks.

      Your guess has been noted.

      Delete
  5. Right, here goes - I've never had lychees before and haven't the faintest idea of the size but they look pretty big and it's a biggish tin so my guess is 25. Mind you, if they're titchy there'll be way more. I was dancing inside the tower today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for encouraging me to put this onto the blog Mum. I've made a note of your guess and will let everyone know tomorrow.

      Hope you had a good time dancing, the ballroom is just the most gorgeous place.

      Delete

Post a Comment