Skip to main content

Feeling Inspired


A picture from my sketchbook. 

Reading has taken a back seat. I didn't finish any books at all in May, although I started about four. I have been enjoying Chavs and How How To Be A Woman but they're not quite different enough to keep me reading every night. So I have picked up my beach-inspired stitching.


 It's very pale, as you can see. 



During the Germany v Ukraine match last night I did some background texture


The thread colour was as close as I could get to the fabric colour. 


There is also lots of net, and beads. I couldn't resist adding a couple of beads as soon as I bought them even though they are really a finishing touch!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I have my very small needle to thank for that!

      Delete
  2. I do like the look of this. Will you let us see the finished item? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, of course I'll show an update, whenever that may be!

      Delete
  3. Nice work, it looks very beachy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. there is one place nearby where the colours at dusk are the most fantastic mix of greys, that's what I have in mind here.

      Delete
  4. This is very interesting. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, i am in awe of anyone who can sew like this! Look forward to seeing the finished piece, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's fun to do something a little different.

      Delete

Post a Comment