I must first say a hearty thank you to Jo from a whole plot of love for nominating me for a Liebster Award. It's really nice to know someone is reading and I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments. It's quite funny really isn't it how some of us enjoy poking around in someone's cupboards or looking at what they've bought from the charity shop.
Here are the questions Jo left for me and the others -
1. Favourite season?
2. Do you eat breakfast?
Almost every day, sometimes I like to have two breakfasts
3. Starter or pudding?
4. Favourite childhood author?
Before age 12 probably Roald Dahl, after age 12 George Orwell (we read Animal Farm at the start of my second year of secondary school and it changed my thinking forever)
5. Seaside or countryside?
Seaside! I love the fact that the countryside exists but I don't really want to spend any time in it
6. Favourite beverage?
Nice cold water
7. Do you have a pet?
I have two pets, one white and brown English, and one grey German lop rabbit
8. Favourite way to serve vegetables?
In tempura batter
9. Do you grow your own?
10. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Having said all that, I have been looking around and I think everyone I would nominate either has an award already or has made it clear that they do not wish to participate in blog awards. A forum I used to spend a lot of time on used to do a Friday Five and I always enjoyed that, so I open these questions out to anyone who may wish to answer them, either in a comment here or on their own blog. I know, that's a rubbish way out isn't it.
Here are my questions, just for fun -
1. If you had another superpower what would it be?
2. And what would be your superhero weapon?
3. Have you ever danced around a maypole?
4. Would you rather be out in the cold or in the rain?
5. What can you see if you look to your left now?
6. Have you ever taken anything from a skip?
7. Can you skip (with a rope)?
8. Have you ever been on a pogo stick?
9. Have you ever eaten Ikea meatballs?
10. If I gave you £5 (or equivalent) to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Enjoy today whatever you do, I am going to Turf Moor to watch Burnley v QPR.