Skip to main content

Unexpected Things

Two unexpected things.

Firstly, I wondered why my laptop had a low battery


Big Grey Bunny had chewed right through the cable. She wasn't sorry. 

Secondly, this morning as i was cooking some chickpeas I saw two strange men sitting outside the house. Next thing I knew someone was moving our car and putting scaffolding up. Might have been nice to have a bit of warning but at least things are moving on!


I'm in the good books because I provided tea as soon as they arrived. 

Comments

  1. Bunnies, eh? Our first house bunny Mitsy chewed partly through our telly aerial. As the picture deteriorated so gradually, we put up with increasingly bad telly for six months till we saw someone else's picture and were astounded by how good theirs was and how truly awful ours was! Andy immediately checked and saw what she had done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That sounds about right. Big Grey has chewed through the aerial here too, along with various other things.

      Delete
  2. We had a bunny years ago that decided to chew through leads in the garage. She nibbled most of them and even got part way through a live lead!
    I see Tarzan is outside your window wending his way through the trees!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Big Grey loves a live lead. My laptop was plugged in when she did the damage this time round.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering where your story with them men was going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a better outcome than I anticipated!

      Delete

Post a Comment