Skip to main content

Gone Fishing

It's Friday-Thursday! It's Thursday but it feels like Friday *yay*

When Dan gets home this evening we have no plans until return to work on Tuesday. Even when we're on holiday we have plans, but we have purposely not made any plans, admittedly it's mainly due to lack of fun funds. We are also having a digital detox at Dan's suggestion. I am all for it, but I confess I will be amazed if he gets through a day without his phone, so we shall see.

I have stitching, we both have a stack of books and magazines, if the weather plays ball there will be something to do in the garden, and I am hoping for afternoon naps. There's a cauliflower hanging over my head so aloo gobi is on the to-do list for today, never made or even eaten it before but I'm sure it will be fine!

Comments

  1. Enjoy your digital detox. We all need one from time to time. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time I even turn my phone on is when we're out and about, turn it off as soon as we get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your digital detox - sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned. I've just been catching up on your recent posts - your larder is looking great and I love the smell of health food shops, so that can only be a good thing. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy Easter to you too.

      Delete
  4. Your lack of plans sounds like a good plan to me. I like days where there's nothing planned, even nice treats. Sometimes I just need a day off from everything. Me and mark are quite opposite in that respect. He loves to have something to do every day whereas I'm not too bothered. He drives me crackers with it sometimes! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're like that, Dan's idea of relaxing is "finding loads of things to do" mine is "not planning anything and seeing what happens" so it can lead to clashes! Hope you've enjoyed the weekend.

      Delete
  5. Hope you've had a great weekend, even if the weather didn't okay ball! Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you. I haven't been bothered about the rain, it's been nice to watch it through the window. Thankfully we've avoided the worst of the wind so I've haven't worried about the roof too much!

      Delete
  6. I love my phone - without it, I wouldn't be here!! But I can leave it alone...for a wee while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so useful, it's my lifeline sometimes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment