Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Tuesday

9am

where am I? at home, in the kitchen

what's the sky like? grey

what am I wearing? black jumper, grey yoga pants, sandals

what's motivating me? tea, vegetable seeds, laundry


2pm

where am I? at the charity shop

what's the sky like? blue/grey, looks like rain

what am I wearing? amazing dress, black leggings, green shoes


what's motivating me? cleaning the bric a brac shelves, Status Quo


5pm

where am I? sat next to the radiator in the dining area

what's the sky like? not visible

what am I wearing? as 2pm but without shoes


what's motivating me? curry, cleaning, a nice sit down

4 comments:

  1. Hi lovely post I'd love to see the yoga pants the amazing dress and the green shoes I live green shoes lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yoga pants are not a thing of beauty! I will certainly do an outfit post featuring amazing dress. Green shoes are great!

      Delete
  2. where am I? sat on the bed reading my favourite blogs

    what's the sky like? black

    what am I wearing? black slop about long dress


    what's motivating me? reading my favourite blogs

    Have a happy evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blog catch up evening is never time wasted.

      Delete