Skip to main content

Micro Managing



This morning I have done the smallest amount of activity that could be classed as gardening. I looked at the empty pots to see how many of them looked nice enough to be on display on the new garden, there were four, being generous. 

I then planted some basil seeds and left them in the kitchen, looked into a trough and quickly realised it was going to take more work then anticipated to unravel the plants from each other, although on the plus side it appears that something I believe to be garlic chives is on the way up. I managed to extract something - thyme? from the tangle and it's been repotted so the wander towards the new garden has begun. 

Comments

  1. Oh, to be able to get into the garden!!! Ours still has about a foot of snow on it, so I am pretty sure it will be another couple of months before we can even plant our potatoes.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But once you start there will always be something to do :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is indeed. I have also had a little think about which plants to reuse which is a good thing.

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to my new garden in the summer though not so much the maintenance of it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeful that we will actually spend a fair bit of time out there this year relaxing rather than looking around thinking it still looks a mess. You never know!

      Delete
  4. One year I spent about 5-10 mins in the garden doing little bits here and there and in the end it looked lovely. Yours will too
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My plan is to spend a certain amount of time out there each non rainy day this year, the place should look very different by the end of the year.

      Delete

Post a Comment