Skip to main content

Happy



I had a wonderful day yesterday. Nothing much happened, just a normal day but the weather was beautiful. The sun was shining and there was virtually no wind so I had a gorgeous walk on the beach before work, I didn't get out as far as the old bit of the pier, but someone did to collect their dog! 

I was able to make a few changes at the shop, for which the manager seemed very happy and I think it looks a lot better. I saw my work mate, who was away last week, so we were able to have a good catch up. 

I made a small amount of progress on my new stitching project. 

Dan peeled the potatoes for tea so I didn't have to. 

I found my lip balm. 

I found 20p!

Comments

  1. Happy ordinary days are what a good life is about. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo and a perfect start to the day. I like days where nothing much happens and nothing is planned, sometimes they're the best kind. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're right, sometimes things just flow together to make a great day.

      Delete
  3. You're so lucky to have a beach close to you; I dream of living near one. Just been catching up on your posts. The jack fruit 'pulled pork' sounds fascinating and Hamish would love his very own pen complete with artwork! Have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nipping in. It is nice to be near the beach, even though we don't visit as much as we could. We benefit from the big sky even when we're at home, so we always know we're at the coast.

      The buns do like their pen, we had it made to our specifications just for them, I don't know how they feel about the art! Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful picture and sounds like you had a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, everything just fell into place.

      Delete

Post a Comment