Monday, 8 February 2016

All Dressed Up



After a busy week I spent most of Sunday reading blogs, especially on the topic of zero waste or buy nothing projects. which lead to me setting the task of remembering everything in my wardrobe. I knew I wouldn't remember everything but I was surprised at what I forgot. 

I found it easier to remember the things I don't wear very often than the things I wear all the time. I don't know what I'm going to do with the thoughts I had after this little experiment, but I do know that I don't really need to even think about buying clothes for quite a while. It's not that I have lots of things, I have 56 things in total (not including shoes, coats, nightwear and accessories), but I could even out the wear somewhat. 

4 comments:

  1. it does not matter how much clothes we have, some of it will always lurk in the back of the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case it's generally down to ironing!

      Delete
  2. I dread to think how many things I own. Alot. I am quite good at wearing a diverse range though! I look forward to the experiment continuing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm far too stingy, and don't have enough room to own much clothing.

      Delete