Thursday, 28 January 2016

Food Hangover

I have a food hangover and feel terrible. Last night we were both home late so we just ate the remaining junk that was in the house left over from Christmas. Last night I was starting to feel odd, but this morning I feel awful. I've just about managed a cup of herbal tea but nothing else, I just can't cope with all that fat!

So it would be an ideal duvet day, only I left my bottle of milk at the charity shop yesterday, if I don't collect it someone will sell it, especially as we are replacing the fridge today so there will be a sort out (it's a second hand fridge, no charity money was used to buy it).

Hopefully a windy walk will do me good, it is slightly more sunny today so not having a full day in the gloom will cheer me up. I may stretch my legs a bit further and go to the library, I haven't been for months, but I am happy to report I've nearly finished my current book. I've had this book for 10 years and hadn't got further than page seven before. 



I have also started a new craft project, it's a new version of something I did years ago and will hopefully end up as a bed throw. 


8 comments:

  1. Your new bed throw looks interesting. Please tell us more of what you are doing.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will talk about it again when I've got a bit further and my idea has developed, but the basic idea is that it's a coast inspired piece, with four panels showing my idea of my bit of the coastline.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and that your walk to town clears away the uckiness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it did, it was exceptionally brisk and blew all the cobwebs away!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, that's looking pretty so far!!! Sorry you are feeling rotten. I feel a bit like that when I eat any quantity of meat (not that you were eating meat, but you know...) . My work colleague brought me some left-over prawn and veg curry with rice and I'm getting an awful stomach ache right now- I really hope I heated it up properly- two dodgy things in there- prawns AND rice!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kezzie.

      Hope you didn't suffer too much after your lunch, you really do like to live dangerously with those two reheating nightmares!

      Delete
  4. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    Your new project looks very interesting and I can't wait to see the finished project.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete