There was minor uproar in the living room last night. Dan was obviously in a bit of a grump and I didn't know why, it turned out he'd found a chewed patch on the reasonably new rug. So we decided to rotate the rug to hide the patch. I wanted to do this anyway so it wears more evenly.
This did not go down well with the rabbits, it was worse than going-to-the-vet time with running around, loud sniffing and general carrying on, they had clearly just got their side as they liked it and any change means starting afresh. We rotated the rug and it turned out the bald patch was just a small squidged down part with a bit of a mark on it, some spot cleaning and an ice cube later and it was fine. Unlike our relationship with the buns who were most upset for the rest of the evening, although a small amount of broccoli started to make amends.