Friday, 2 October 2015

Lazy Sausage



Lately, when Dan suggests walking into the town at the weekend I reply with something along the lines of "harumph, I'm sooooooo bored of doing that walk". And generally I am, so I've employed an approach usually taken with weeding or other tedious housework, I think about something else as I do it. 

Just like putting some music on helps pass the time when tidying up or just doing it makes exercise happen, thinking about something else gets the boring bit of the walk done - although I still have to remember to hold my breath when walking past cat stink house.

Easy peasy.

6 comments:

  1. On my first walk of the day with Ben, I pass a house full of smokers, they must open their windows about 2 minutes before we pass as you can see the air is full of smoke haze and the smell is disgusting. I can not cross over as there is no pavement opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely photo.... the late autumn sun creates really clear shadows. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was such a nice day, there wasn't even much of a breeze, it felt like summer.

      Delete
  3. Cat stink house??? Intriguing!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a HMO and I think each flat has at least one cat, the bins are not very fragrant!

      Delete