Friday, 9 October 2015

Freebies and Bargain of the Week


Not much to report this week. I found my brutalist badge, hooray! I'd put it in a safe place when I washed my cardi then forgot where it was. 

The first freebie of the week was another bag of tomatoes from my friend at the shop. The second is this evening when we're going to Harris gallery in Preston to hear a talk ans see the exhibition "Art From Elsewhere". We saw it at MIMA a while ago but it's slightly different here so I'm looking forward to it. I also received a couple of supermarket vouchers, but nothing too exciting.

I haven't bought much this week, so by default almost a Hornsea mug I bought at the charity shop fits the bill, I paid 69p for it. I don't know if I'll keep it or give it to someone as a gift.



It does kind of look like me




Maybe not. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mug and what a bargain. A local charity shop had to brown Hornsea cups for £3.99. Not a bargain I think.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have some fancier Hornsea items at a higher price and people seem to go for it. I don't think I would part with £4 for it though.

      Delete