Thursday, 17 September 2015

Freebie and Bargain of the Week

it's like the night here hence the rather gloomy picture

Maybe just over a week. 

Last Friday the supermarket voucher arrived (after we'd been shopping), someone gave me a dress they were chucking out, and it looks very nice on even though I do say so  myself. The next three things are all charity shop related, I bought the Vegan Tuck Box bag for 50p, the tomatoes were given to me by the lady I work with on a Wednesday, and they're amazing. Finally another charity shop person bought me a coffee, this was really repaying the favour as I bought him one a few weeks ago.

As you may or may not know, I go for coffee with someone from the shop most Wednesdays, a few weeks ago J was working too so I offered to buy him a drink as it seemed weird to leave him out. I was quite surprised when he offered to take me out this week, but it was quite fun so I'm happy about that. 

There are also three orange peppers in the garden. They are the smallest peppers I've ever seen but they exist and they will be eaten!


No comments:

Post a Comment