Friday, 21 August 2015

"How Sad"

"How sad". The comment from my mate at the charity shop this week when she realised I can't have ice cream. 

I thought it was a bit weird because I can have ice-cream, I don't really have it all that much because I like it a lot and it helped me to become 4 stone overweight at some point in the past. I can have regular ice cream, I just choose to not have it. I do have other types of ice cream and I'm glad it's quite expensive for the reason given above.

She also asked me if I thought it would be sad if we didn't eat cows because there would be none in the fields. I suggested we started eating elephants so they wouldn't be as rare as they are in that case. Didn't go down well. Still, as my mum says - ask a silly question, get a silly answer.  


4 comments: