Tuesday, 14 July 2015

The Big House

The house seems huge at the minute, I think it's in part due to Dan's return to work and in part because the house is really quite tidy. The fridge seems very small because it's full of fruit, salad and veg. All of this is good for keeping the bank account fuller for longer.

So it means I can have a small day doing small but significant tasks, sorting out the buns, getting through some of the laundry, trying out the sprouter, cleaning the sink and draining board, making more fruit salad (kiwi, melon and mango today) replacing the hole in the garden with some plants, that kind of thing. 

Yesterday was a big day, I went on the exercise bike for the first time since I hurt my knee. I did just over 7 miles in half an hour which is not too shabby. I pushed it a little bit too much I think as I felt a twinge right at the end, but all's well today. All's more than well, I feel amazing!

4 comments:

  1. I love the too small fridge feeling :)
    I'm glad you're feeling so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a day 'pottering', you actually end up getting a lot done xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true, it was a productive day.

      Delete