There didn't seem to be much cash to go around this month. We ended April or started May (I can't quite remember) with they tyres, this month there are lots of birthdays and work expenses. But it is what it is. The cheque went into the building society, so no need to think about that anymore.
Five things this week
1. I bought a skirt from the charity shop for 59p, it was originally from Primark but was brand new with tags, so I thought 59p was a bargain. It's kind of depressing though that no-one wanted to buy the skirt when it was £1.69 even though it was new, I bought it when I saw it on the sale rail.
2. I used the £5 Faith in Nature voucher to buy some new shampoo and facewash, p&p isn't all that cheap but we'd have to travel quite a way to buy it from a shop so it's fine.
3. I finished the quilt top.
4. I had an idea to make my mum something for her birthday.
5. The small change jar is nearly full.