Thursday, 22 January 2015

Wobbling About

I've been up and about, after a fashion, for the past two days. 

Being ill is a bit like Christmas isn't it? when it's happening you want to remember all the little things that make life so amazing, but then when Christmas is gone, or the illness fades then things get back to normal and you just don't remember how you felt at the time. 

I haven't missed cooking. I won't miss coughing. I have missed nipping out for a stroll in the gorgeous sun we've had this week. I have missed getting up to do just one more thing, I have missed enjoying being in bed, and I have missed the fun that comes from having my eyes open. 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're soon properly 'on the mend'. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same - I'm just about recovering from a two day bug.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck, poor you. Hope you're feeling better now.

      Delete