Monday, 1 December 2014

It's Personal

I mentioned a wee while ago that I had made something to send to Em and I was very nervous about it. Well, she received the parcel on Friday and was very kind about my offering. Other than things for Dan and things I made for my parents when I was little I'd never given anything I'd made to someone before, so I was very relieved to get a good review. I also sent one to another friend who was appreciative too (although I did send her a bonus bar of chocolate which I think sweetened the deal).

Again, I am so impressed with the postal service, it took less than a week to get from here to Germany, hats off to all concerned. 

I'm really glad I put myself out there and sent a bit of myself to people I like so much and have done so much for me. I just hope no-one expects me to come up with another good idea next year!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't send things through the post all that often so I've been very impressed recently.

      Delete