Friday, 31 October 2014

Nothingy

Well, what an uneventful week!

Nothing exciting happened at the shop, other than toothpaste and bunny greens we haven't bought anything, we haven't been anywhere, I haven't made anything - Dan made some jam buns on Tuesday but that's about it. We have no plans *yay*.

The one highlight is that our new sofa is arriving at some time next week. I've spent a lot of time with the steam cleaner, so lots of things are far more shiny than they used to be, nooks and crannies have been investigated with great energy. And I got to the bottom of what the funny smell was. For a little while there has been a funny smell around and about the spare bedroom. Yesterday I discovered it was the laundry basket! The hinges of the laundry basket in fact, the whiff was so bad even Dan could smell it, and that is saying something. Dan removed it to the porch, ready for disposal. Now the porch smells too. 

2 comments:

  1. We all have nothingy weeks - can't wait to see your new sofa.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm super excited about the new sofa, I'm sure there will be pictures to share!

      Delete