Thursday, 11 September 2014

Wednesday

9am

where am I? in the garden

what am I wearing? blue sun dress *yay*, sandals

what's the sky like? blue with big fluffy clouds

what's motivating me? laundry, fresh air, ignoring the state of the garden, a nice cup of tea, sweeping

2pm

where am I? in the workroom at the charity shop

what am I wearing? blue dress, leggings, black pumps 

what's the sky like? blue, seen through safety glass.

what's motivating me? tea and ginger biscuits, learning about prison life and the history of coca-cola, receiving compliments!

5pm

where am I? at home

what am I wearing? as 2pm but with no shoes

what's the sky like? really very blue

what's motivating me? two minute tidy, being thankful for freezer cooking, writing a shopping list, flopping out on the sofa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment