Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Monday - Planning

I've decided to add a couple of categories, especially for the next little while as we're trying to save some cash after all the spending on the house. The spend/no spend is from our discretionary & grocery budget and won't include regulars like petrol, bills etc. 

9am

what am I wearing? pink trousers, purple top, sandals

where am I? In the kitchen, making tea 

what's the sky like? overcast, grey

what's motivating me? master shopping list, no menu plan (erratic month), clearing the worktops, deep cleaning, new bedding, laundry backlog, hungry bunnies, fresh and light, donating not dousing. 

2pm

what am I wearing? as 9am

where am I? in the garden

what's the sky like? blue, hot sun

what's motivating me? more laundry, books, reorganising the kitchen cupboards, odd quilt block sizes, orange nail polish

5pm

what am I wearing? as 9am

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? beautiful blue

what's motivating me? the requested roast, ironing (again), to do list, cardigans, why isn't frozen coconut milk yoghurt just called co-yo, is it a brand thing?

spending £15/, groceries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment