Thursday, 18 September 2014

Decisions

No, nothing to do with Scotland. It's to do with my quilt. I needed a break from the wonky 9 patch so decided to work a bit more on my lap quilt. I know I on;y bought the fabric in January but it feels like I've been working on it forever, and yet here we are -

 
Really? That's all I have to show for it? That's no good. I have the wading through treacle feeling with it. So to boost morale I've decided to add a couple of rows of squares, as you can see from the picture. I'll make me feel like I'm getting somewhere, even if it's not what I thought I'd be doing with it. 

I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. 

6 comments:

  1. What pretty fabrics! It's going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I've made some progress today so maybe I'll be more motivated from now on.

      Delete
  2. I love the patchwork design - the fabrics are lovely :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour range. It will start growing quickly soon I always think it seems slow a the start then gathers pace suddenly. Look forward to seeing the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I think I'd be happy if this was the start, I've been at it since January!

    ReplyDelete