Friday, 22 August 2014

Playing With My Winnings


Last week I was delighted to hear I'd won a set of knives that Caroline was very kindly giving away over on her blog Putting Your Life In Order (thank you yet again). The arrived today, and in the spirit of testing them out I am having an early lunch. 

So far all I've sliced are some tomatoes and cucumber and sliced a sandwich in half but I like these knives very much. They're very lightweight with a soft, easy to grip handle and are very very sharp indeed. I promise to not run around the kitchen with them in my mitts. 

I only own three knives, well four if you include the weird bread knife that only Dan uses because it just doesn't work very well at all. We've looked at ceramic knives quite a few times so I am over the moon to have some. Will they help improve my cookery skills? We can only hope! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy playing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are making things easier.

      Delete
  2. Lucky you, I would end up doing myself a mischief x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I am being very careful, they are super sharp!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. Those knives do look nice.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, they're a welcome addition to the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete