Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Freebie of the Week



It's true to say I didn't receive this freebie this week, and I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I was given this unused sewing machine for nothing. Yay!

There's no tool kit or spares with it but the bobbin and threads kit was still intact. I'm sure should I need anything it'll be pretty easy to source. The machine itself is small and lightweight but I'm sure it'll be good for any small projects or tasks that may crop up. It's certainly easier to get this out and set up than the beautiful Singer I bought from a place for an amount I'm not allowed to discuss. 

I've just given it a little run this morning to hem a piece of fabric we occasionally use as a curtain on the small window on the stairs - calling it a curtain is a bit grand it's just a bit of fabric we tape to the window if it's very hot or very cold. Nice to have it all hemmed and things though. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great freebie! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, stand by for some wonky stitching!

      Delete