Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Determined

Were we not already determined to up the savings then yesterday drove the point home. Dan arrived home from work demoralised and furious. 

We can't do much about that yet, but we can work on the domestic side of things to make things easier and keep up the bank balance and the spirits until, hopefully, a job change can take place. 

The charity shop should be interesting today too, the manager is back after 5 weeks off sick. The feel and appearance of the place has been so different, more fun, more relaxed, more productive. I'm dreading what's going to happen this afternoon... At least the sun is shining!

4 comments:

  1. I hope it's better than you think, chin up and let us know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a little odd, a teeny bit frosty - even on this sizzler of a day. I had fun though. Plus I picked up some curtain header tape for 49p, I was after some for a door curtain.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had fun, it makes the day go quicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really does help time to fly!

      Delete