Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Tuesday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen, writing a birthday card

what am I wearing? red pyjamas

what's the sky like? blue

what's motivating me? second breakfast, weeding, laundry

2pm

where am I? behind the counter

what am I wearing? grey pumps, grey leggings, black dress

what's the sky like? very blue

what's motivating me? sell, sell sell! a nice cup of tea, gossip

5pm

where am I? in the car, being whisked away for fun

what am I wearing? as 2pm

what's the sky like? blue and grey

what's motivating me? the sea, swans, pizza, relaxation, the surprising news that I offered to do an extra shift at the shop!

6 comments:

  1. What a great post! I must try it sometime. Not just now though, been sitting at the same desk doing the same thing for the past four hours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this was the original format for this blog but it was eaten by the internet so a few years passed and I started up here.

      I think recording "sitting at desk" followed by "still sitting at desk" tells a tale in itself!

      Delete
  2. You must be getting the hang of it now!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly starting to look that way :-)

      Delete
  3. Mmm, a second breakfast and pizza would motivate me as well I think.

    ReplyDelete