Thursday, 15 May 2014

Lots Of Nothing



Although I'm full of beans I don't really have anything to say at the minute. 

We're working hard to reconcile all the spending, build on the changes to cooking, improve the garden, keep the house looking lovely, enjoy time together and quilt. But there's nothing really to say about any of it!

I think I made an error in breaking a rule about making things. I have two quilts on the go at the minute and it feels like I'm not making headway with either of them. Or maybe I am and all of a sudden I'll notice things are coming together. 

It's quite nice to not feel the need to endlessly discuss things all the time and to just be doing what needs to be done. A day of pressing and pinning is in order today I think!

6 comments:

  1. The quilts are looking great. It's quite nice to be able to switch between a couple of projects to stop you getting too bored with either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has been good to switch, the one on the left is really easy as I don't have to try to match things up and if I want to focus more the one on the right is good. I'm going to have to pick one to put away or there will be nothing finished this year!

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite things is just having a day where i can get on with things. No chat, no analysing it all, just getting the jobs done! Good for you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dose of the mundane stuff is a great thing.

      Delete
  3. I love the colours of your quilt - I would love to make another one but just have no time at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's almost time for me to give up for the summer, assuming we have good weather.

      Delete