Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Time Flies

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start the spring cleaning so everything was looking as it should by the time we go to the stag do and Dan's mum comes over to rabbit sit. But time flies and instead of spending our time doing what should be done we've been out enjoying ourselves instead. 

As far as I've got with the spring clean is to put new flooring down in the rabbit pen and cleaning the top of the kitchen cupboards. One of those tasks was more important than the other, no doubt about that. 

Will the spring clean happen in the next few weeks? Well, looking out of the window at the sunshine, I doubt it.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not getting much done here either, even though I seem to be rushing about quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame the sunshine and all those outdoor distractions!

    ReplyDelete