Friday, 25 April 2014

Friday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen, looking for my scarf

what am I wearing? grey leggings, new blue flowery skirt, grey t-shirt

what's the sky like? looks like rain

what's motivating me? Going to a new place!

2pm

where am I? in the cellar of a bookshop looking at car manuals and stymie bold italic spotting

what am I wearing? as 9am, plus scarf, tevas and red coat

what's the sky like? not visible

what's motivating me? wonky floors, jelly and tip-top beer, warm water straight from the ground, fancy baths, Frank Matcham at it again, exciting tiles, charity shopping

5pm

where am I? up a hill in the car

what am I wearing? as 9am

what's the sky like? very grey and very misty

what's motivating me? steam trains, Halo, cornflake cakes, knitted shrug/ cape (depending on the mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment